We have 3 tables for all indexing we do called
IntegerIndexing
DecimalIndexing
StringIndexing

playOrm would prefer that only these rows are cached as every row in those
tables are indices.  Customers/Clients of playOrm tend to always hit the same
index rows over and over as they are using the app because the end customer is
typically very related to those indexes.  Some of these rows may have millions
of columns though.  That should not be an issue, should it?

With this tuning, we can probably beat our previous query performance of
60ms…we never really want to cache data rows, at least I don't think we want to
as I am not sure there would be much benefit but the index rows are constantly
hit and when a few of them start to get hit, they get hit repeatedly as the
user uses the system in general.

Thanks,
Dean