From: Marcelo Elias Del Valle <mvall...@gmail.com<mailto:mvall...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:50 AM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>"
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Is Cassandra right for me?

I also saw that if I plan to use Data Stax enterprise to get real time
analytics, my data would need to be stored in Cassandra's usual format. It
would harder for me use PlayOrm if I am planning to use advanced data stax
features, like Solr indexing data on Cassandra without copying columns,
realtime, wouldn't it? I don't know much of this Solr feature yet, but my
understanding today is it wouldn't be aware of the tables I create with
playOrm, just of the column families this framework uses to store the data,
right?