After changing my ss_table_size as recommended my pending compactions across
the cluster have leveled off at 34808 but it isn't progressing after 24 hours
at that level.

As I've already changed the most offending column families I think the only
option I have left is to remove the .json files from all of the column families
and do another rolling restart...

Developing... Thanks for the help so far

On Sep 19, 2012, at 10:35 PM, "Віталій Тимчишин"