Any connection pool. Imagine if you have 10 column families in 10
keyspaces. You pull a connection off the pool and the odds are 1 in 10
of it being connected to the keyspace you want. So 9 out of 10 times
you have to have a network round trip just to change the keyspace, or
you have to build a keyspace aware connection pool.
Edward