From: Wei Zhu <wz1...@yahoo.com<mailto:wz1...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:07 PM
To: Cassandr usergroup
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: multiget_slice SlicePredicate

I know it's probably not a good idea to use multiget, but for my use case, it's
the only choice,

I have question regarding the SlicePredicate argument of the multiget_slice

The SlicePredicate takes slice_range which takes start, end and range. I
suppose start and end will apply to each individual row. How about range, is it
a accumulative column count of all the rows or to the individual row?
If I set range to 100, is it 100 columns per row, or total?

Thanks for you reply,
-Wei

multiget_slice

 *
map<string,list<ColumnOrSuperColumn>> multiget_slice(list<binary> keys,
ColumnParent column_parent, SlicePredicate predicate, ConsistencyLevel
consistency_level)