From:
"stephen.m.thomp...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:stephen.m.thomp...@wellsfargo.com>"
<stephen.m.thomp...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:stephen.m.thomp...@wellsfargo.com>>
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:49 PM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>"
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Primary/secondary index question / best practices?

m my reading, it seems like I need a UUID column that will be my primary index,
and then I should set up secondary indexes on the 8-10 primary search columns.
Am I understanding this correctly?  Any advice you can offer on this would be
tremendously helpful.  I’m quite limited in how specific I can be about the
data, of course.