Hello Chin,
 you can extract delta using pig script and save it in another CF in Cassandra.
By using Pentaho kettle you can then load the data from the CF to RDBMS.
Pentaho Kettle is open source project. All of the process you can automate
through Azkaban or Ozzie.
Kafka is also an alternatives as metioned above.
Regards
  Shamim