Wei,
Thank you for the explanation (Offset is always the x-axis, the other
columns represent the y-axis (taken 5 independent times)).

Part of this still doesn't make sense.  If I look at just read latencies
for example...am I to believe that 1916 times I had a latency of exactly
3229500 usecs?  Is this just some weird 5-independent variable mushed
together data bucketing???

        Offset                SSTables         Write Lat     Read Lat
   1109 0 349 642406  1331 0 147 1335840  1597 0 121 640374  *1916* 0 117 *
3229500*  2299 0 91 683749  2759 0 77 202722