1)      Version is 1.2

2)      DynamicComposites : I read somewhere that they are not recommended ?

3)      Good point. I need to think about that one.

From: Tamar Fraenkel [mailto:ta...@tok-media.com]
Sent: 06 February 2013 00:50
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: DataModel Question

Hi!
I have couple of questions regarding your model:
 1. What Cassandra version are you using? I am still working with 1.0 and this
seems to make sense, but 1.2 gives you much more power I think.
 2. Maybe I don't understand your model, but I think you need  DynamicComposite
columns, as user columns are different in number of components and maybe type.
 3. How do you associate between the SMS or MMS and the user you are chating
with. Is it done by a separate CF?
Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Fraenkel
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media
[Inline image 1]

ta...@tok-media.com<mailto:ta...@tok-media.com>
Tel:   +972 2 6409736
Mob:  +972 54 8356490
Fax:   +972 2 5612956

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Vivek Mishra