I can "describe keyspace <keyspace>" just fine and I see my table(as the CREATE
TABLE seen below) but when I run

"describe table nreldata" cqlsh just prints out "Not in any keyspace".  Am I
doing something wrong here?  This is 1.1.4 cassandra and I wanted to try to set
my bloomfilter fp to 1.0 (ie. Disabled) and the docs gave me some cql alter
statement rather than the command for the cassandra cli client.

CREATE TABLE nreldata (
  KEY blob PRIMARY KEY
) WITH
  comment='' AND
  comparator=blob AND
  read_repair_chance=0.100000 AND
  gc_grace_seconds=864000 AND
  default_validation=blob AND
  min_compaction_threshold=4 AND
  max_compaction_threshold=32 AND
  replicate_on_write='true' AND
  compaction_strategy_class='SizeTieredCompactionStrategy' AND
  compression_parameters:sstable_compression='SnappyCompressor';