I have a daily maintenance of my cluster where I truncate this column
family. Because its data doesnt need to be kept more than a day.
Since all the regular operations on it finishes around 4 hours before
finishing the day. I regurlarly run a truncate on it followed by a repair
at the end of the day.

And every day, when the operations are started(when are only few deleted
columns), the performance looks pretty well.
Unfortunately it is degraded along the day.