Yeah, I just checked and the heap size 0.75 warning has been appearing.

nodetool info reports:

Heap Memory (MB) : 563.88 / 1014.00
Heap Memory (MB) : 646.01 / 1014.00
Heap Memory (MB) : 639.71 / 1014.00

We have plenty of free memory on each instance.  Do we need bigger
instances or should we just configure each node to have a bigger max heap?