Hello,

I'm not an expert but I don't think you can do what you want. The way to
separate data for applications on the same cluster is to use different
tables for different applications or use multiple keyspaces, a keyspace per
application. The replication factor you specify for each keyspace specifies
how many copies of the data are stored in each datacenter.

You can't specify that data for a particular application is stored on a
specific node, unless that node is in its own cluster.

I think of a cassandra cluster as a shared resource where all the
applications have access to all the nodes in the cluster.

Thanks

Jabbar Azam

On 11 April 2013 14:13, Matthias Zeilinger <matthias.zeilin...@bwinparty.com