Hi,
We are trying to upgrade from 1.1.6 to 1.2.4, it's not really a live upgrade.
We are going to retire the old hardware and bring in a set of new hardware for
1.2.4.
For old cluster, we have 5 nodes with RF = 3, total of 1TB data.
For new cluster, we will have 10 nodes with RF = 3. We will use VNodes. What is
the best way to bring the data from 1.1.6 to 1.2.4? A couple of concerns:
        * We also use LCS and plan to increase SSTable size.

        * We use randomPartitioner, we should stick with it, not to mess up
with murmur3?

Thanks for your feedback.

-Wei