If off-heap memory (for indes samples, bloom filters, row caches, key
caches, etc) is exhausted, will cassandra experience a memory allocation
error and quit?  If so, are there plans to make the off-heap usage more
dynamic to allow less used pages to be replaced with "hot" data and the
paged-out / "cold" data read back in again on demand?

-Bryan