On 2013-05-11 14:42:32 +0000, Robert Wille said:

I'm using the JDBC driver to access Cassandra. I'm wondering if its
possible to iterate through a large number of records (e.g. to perform
maintenance on a large column family). I tried calling
Connection.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY), but it times out, so I'm guessing that
cursors aren't supported. Is there another way to do this, or do I need to
use a different API?

Thanks in advance

Robert

If you feel that you need to iterate through a large number of rows then you are probably not using a correct data model.

Can you describe your use case ?

--
Regards,
Oleg Dulin