I have added two nodes to the cluster running on 1.1.9 and when I run a
"nodetool cleanup" I see the following in the logs.
INFO [CompactionExecutor:7] 2013-05-28 22:41:58,480 CompactionManager.java
(line 531) Cleanup cannot run before a node has joined the ring
However, "nodetool ring/gossip/info" on all the nodes show same info. "nodetool
repair" just hangs there and there is nothing going on in the logs when repair
is in progress.Note:  I use network topology for the ring. Logs suggest that
the data was streamed from other nodes in the cluster during bootstrap.
Doing repair on the individual keyspace columnfamily works fine and so does the
cleanup [Of course there is only one keyspace that is of interest for the
application]. Did I miss something here? Posting it here as I could not get
much info searching on the web. Appreciate your help.
Thanks,SC