Aaron,

Can you explain a bit when you say that the client needs to support Atomic
Batches in 1.2 and Hector doesn't support it? Does it mean that there is no
way of using atomic batch of inserts through Hector? Or did I misunderstand
you? Feel free to point me to any link or resource, thanks.

Regards,
Shahab