Output of describe command is:

[default@Test] describe CompositeColumnNameTest;
    ColumnFamily: CompositeColumnNameTest
      Key Validation Class: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Type
      Default column value validator: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Type
      Columns sorted by:
org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.CompositeType(org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Type,org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Ty
pe,org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Type,org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Type,org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.UTF8Type)
      GC grace seconds: 864000
      Compaction min/max thresholds: 4/32
      Read repair chance: 0.1
      DC Local Read repair chance: 0.0
      Replicate on write: true
      Caching: KEYS_ONLY
      Bloom Filter FP chance: default
      Built indexes: []
      Compaction Strategy:
org.apache.cassandra.db.compaction.SizeTieredCompactionStrategy
      Compression Options:
        chunk_length_kb: 64
        sstable_compression: org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.SnappyCompressor

Vivek. The problem was not with this composite column.
I was loading yet another column (not composite) which was getting data in the
below format:
a40be0d3-5c49-446d-a835-ef6af29c016e
bc79d3ef-18fd-4891-8b2c-1fdae404318c
bf15fa45-176c-4749-8481-2c8a2f9dd70f

It is a key (String) which I need to store along with the other data. If I
leave out this column alone, my loader program works well.
Till it comes to my program, it is displayed as String. But, during insert, I
get the exception.
Could you please suggest what data type am I supposed to use for such data?

Thanks and Regards
Anand