Alain,

On 06.08.2013, at 11:17, Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Once again, this should answer your question :
> http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql3/CQL.html#collections

yup, I understand the hint :-) However, since I am about to base application
architecture on these capabilities, I wanted to make sure I do not read
anything into the docs that isn't there.

As for the atomic increment, I take the answer is 'no, there is no atomic
increment, I have to pull the value to the client and send an update with the
new value'.

Jan