Afternoon,

We are noticing nodetool repair processes are not completing after a weeks
worth of time, and have resulted in some Cassandra nodes having more than one
process running do to cron scheduled. We are also chasing some performance
degradation after upgrading all nodes to version 1.2.8 last Friday and would
like to resolve this multiple repairs running at once issue in an effort to
troubleshoot our performance issues.

We'd like to know more about what is happening with the repair option. Is there
a way to gracefully terminate them or any adverse affect to killing the
processes we should look out for?

Thanks,
--
Andy L