Hi everyone,

I'm coming to you because I'm quite in a pickle, and need to get the Cassandra
database working asap…

I tried to change the topology file and tried a node tool repair…

in cassandra-cli when I tried to list a column family, it tells me

null
UnavailableException()
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$get_range_slices_result.read(Cassandra.java:12262)
        at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Client.recv_get_range_slices(Cassandra.java:683)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Client.get_range_slices(Cassandra.java:667)
        at org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliClient.executeList(CliClient.java:1373)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliClient.executeCLIStatement(CliClient.java:264)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain.processStatementInteractive(CliMain.java:219)
        at org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain.main(CliMain.java:346)

I can't seems to find out why.

in /var/lib/cassandra, all database files seems to be good since they are of
same size than before…
They are not gone, that a good news… but what can I do in order to get them
back ?

Thank you !