Thanks, Sylvain! I'll read it most thoroughly but after a quick glance I
wish to repeat my another (implied) question that I believe will not be
answered in these articles.

Why does the explicit definition of columns in a column family
significantly improve performance and key cache hit ratio (the last one
being almost zero when there are no explicit column definitions)?