Right so the auditing feature is one that is only in the DataStax Enterprise
version.  This sub-topic in the DSE documentation describes what's in Apache
Cassandra versus what's in DataStax Enterprise with respect to security:
http://www.datastax.com/docs/datastax_enterprise3.1/security/security_features