Hi Rob,

thanks for your insight on the matter. We will put together a benchmark
and hopefully get back with some meaningful results. We have a pair of
identical servers and intend to run YCSB workloads on default datastax
Cassandra community edition installations on Ubuntu & Windows. Any
suggestions to make this a fair comparison (or other stress test tools?)
are more than welcome.

Cheers!
Vassilis