From: Les Hartzman <lhartz...@gmail.com<mailto:lhartz...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:12 AM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>"
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Wide rows (time series data) and ORM

Thanks Dean. I'll check that page out.

Les

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Hiller, Dean
<dean.hil...@nrel.gov<mailto:dean.hil...@nrel.gov>> wrote:
PlayOrm supports different types of wide rows like embedded list in the object,
etc. etc.  There is a list of nosql patterns mixed with playorm patterns on
this page

http://buffalosw.com/wiki/patterns-page/

From: Les Hartzman
<lhartz...@gmail.com<mailto:lhartz...@gmail.com><mailto:lhartz...@gmail.com<mailto:lhartz...@gmail.com>>>