Hi everyone

I am trying to write a trigger and I am having a hard time figuring out how to extract data from the name field of the columns. I can read the value reletavily easy by getting the abstractype for that column from CFMetadata and use it to decode the value bytebuffer, but due to the composite nature of the name filed ( in cql columns ) I can't do the same thing for name. so to sum up, I need to be able to skip the composite key and get the name of the of the column, and also get any data that are set in the name field (e.x. columns of type set). any hint or suggestion would be greatlly appriciated.

thanks,

p.s. this for casandra 2.0

--
Kaveh Minooie