We've started counting visits to the wiki pages so we can use that
information to prioritize which pages to improve.  Here's what that
looks like, for the past ~24h:

1,431 wiki.apache.org/cassandra/GettingStarted
366   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ
284   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Operations
238   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FrontPage
209   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HadoopSupport
209   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/NodeTool
206   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/DebianPackaging
168   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraCli
159   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ArchitectureOverview
149   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ClientOptions
135   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/DataModel
117   wiki.apache.org/cassandra/API
90    wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraLimitations
85    wiki.apache.org/cassandra/SecondaryIndexes
74    wiki.apache.org/cassandra/StorageConfiguration
71    wiki.apache.org/cassandra/MemtableSSTable
66    wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Administration%20Tools
61    wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RunningCassandra

(GettingStarted is by far the most viewed, which is not surprising
since it's linked from the cassanra.a.o front page.)

If you'd like to help improve any of these, and aren't already on the
wiki contributors whitelist, please contact me.  We had to add the
whitelist to stop spam.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra