>  JMX is doing it's thing on the cassandra node and is running on port 8081
Have you set the JMX port for the cluster in Ops Centre ? The default JMX port
has been 7199 for a while.

Off the top of the my head it’s in the same area where you specify the initial
nodes in the cluster, maybe behind an “Advanced” button.

The Ops Centre agent talks to the server to find out what JMX port it should
use to talk to the local Cassandra install.

Also check the logs in /var/log/datastax

Cheers

Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton