Look at the logs for the cassandra servers, are nodes going down ?
Are there any other errors ?
Check for log messages about GCInspector, if there is a lot of GC nodes will
start to flap up and down.

It sounds like there is stability issue with cassandra, look there first to
make sure it is always available.

If you want to load 150GB of data from Hadoop to Cassandra a day I would
suggest creating SSTables in Hadoop and bulk loading them into cassandra. This
article is old buy it’s still relevant
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading

Hope that helps.

Aaron Morton