Thanks for the reply.  Most of the solutions provided over web involves
some kind of 'where' clause in data extract and then export the next set
until done. I have column family with no time stamp and no other column I
can use to filter the data. One other solution provided was to use
pagination, but I could not find any example any where over web that
achieves this. This can not be that hard! I must be missing something.
Please advise.

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014, Viktor Jevdokimov <viktor.jevdoki...@adform.com>
wrote:

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cassandra-user/201309.mbox/%3C9AF3ADEDDFED4DDEA840B8F5C6286BBA@vig.local%3E
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18872422/rpc-timeout-error-while-exporting-data-from-cql
>

> Google for more.
>

>    Best regards / Pagarbiai
> *Viktor Jevdokimov*
> Senior Developer
>
> Email:
> viktor.jevdoki...@adform.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','viktor.jevdoki...@adform.com');>
> Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
> J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-03163 Vilnius, Lithuania
> Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider <http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
> Experience Adform DNA <http://vimeo.com/76421547>
>  [image: Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>
> [image: Adform awarded the Best Employer 2012]
> <http://www.adform.com/site/blog/adform/adform-takes-top-spot-in-best-employer-survey/>
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
> intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
> the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
> disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
> received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
> irrevocably delete this message and any copies.

<<inline: signature-best-employer-logo4823.png>>

<<inline: signature-logo29.png>>