And now, when I create an index on column_value. Will the column_value still be stored with the column_key or will Cassandra create an extra column?
Am 23.04.2014 16:47, schrieb DuyHai Doan:
The schema you just showed allows, for one row key (partition key), to have several distinct pairs of column_key/column_value. And that's exactly what you want ...