Hi Jan,

Try waiting a period of time, say 60 seconds, after modifying the schema so the
changes propagate throughout the cluster.

Also, you could add a step to your automation where you verify the schema
change by attempting to insert/delete from the schema with a higher consistency
level to make sure a good number of nodes are in agreement before proceeding.

Does this make sense?

--
Colin Clark
+1-320-221-9531