A question, not sure if you guys know the answer:
Supose I async query 1000 rows using token aware and suppose I have 10
nodes. Suppose also each node would receive 100 row queries each.
How does async work in this case? Would it send each row query to each node
in a different connection? Different message?
I guess if there was a way to use batch with async, once you commit the
batch for the 1000 queries, it would create 1 connection to each host and
query 100 rows in a single message to each host.
This would decrease resource usage, am I wrong?

[]s