What I understand is that SimpleStrategy determines the endpoints for
replica's by traversing the ring clock-wise.

NetworkTopologyStrategy determines the replica's by traversing the ring
clock-wise and taking into account the racks and DC locations.

Since the file used by PropertyFileSnitch puts all endpoints in the same
data-center and rack, isn't the result of the endpoint selection basically
the same?

Thanks!

Rene