If you want true integration of Cassandra and Hadoop and Spark then you will
need to use Datastax Enterprise (DSE).  There are connectors that will allow
MapReduce over vanilla Cassandra, however, they are just making requests to
Cassandra under the covers while DSE uses CFS which is similar to HDFS.