Hello,

The jstack output can be seen in : http://pastebin.com/LXnNyY3U.

I run the tpstats today and always get the same output:

Pool Name                    Active   Pending      Completed   Blocked  All
time blocked
ReadStage                         0         0              0         0
            0
RequestResponseStage              0         0              0         0
            0
*MutationStage                    32       583        2690042         0
            0*
ReadRepairStage                   0         0              0         0
            0
ReplicateOnWriteStage             0         0              0         0
            0
GossipStage                       0         0              0         0
            0
AntiEntropyStage                  0         0              0         0
            0
MigrationStage                    0         0              0         0
            0
MemoryMeter                       0         0             98         0
            0
MemtablePostFlusher               0         0              7         0
            0
FlushWriter                       0         0              5         0
            0
MiscStage                         0         0              0         0
            0
commitlog_archiver                0         0              0         0
            0
InternalResponseStage             0         0              0         0
            0

The OpCenter show the following status:

Gossip:Down
Thrift:Down