Hi DuyHai,

Zitat von DuyHai Doan <doanduy...@gmail.com>:
Hello Peter

I'm working with Peter and am the one initiating the table creation in my code.

For safe concurrent table creation, use CREATE TABLE xxx IF NOT EXISTS. It

unfortunately, my code already has the "IF NOT EXISTS" clause in the create statement, but we see the exceptions nevertheless.

(I'll leave it to Peter to post his test case statements, if required, since he has created an isolated test to reliably reproduce the problem.)

will use light weight transaction and you'll have to pay some penalty in
term of performance but at least the table creation will be linearizable