Hi Anand,

On 08/01/15 02:02, Anand Somani wrote:
Hi,

We have a 3 node cluster (on VM). Eg. host1, host2, host3. One of the VM
rebooted (host1) and when host1 came up it would see the others as down and the
others (host2 and host3) see it as down. So we restarted host2 and now the ring
seems fine(everybody sees everybody as up).

But now the clients timeout talking to host1. Have not figured out what is
causing it. There is nothing in the logs that indicates a problem. Looking for
indicators/help on what debug/tracing to turn on to find out what could be
causing it.

Now this happens only when a VM reboots (not otherwise), also it seems to have
recovered itself after some hours!!( or restarts) not sure which one.

This is 1.2.15, we are using ssl and cassandra authorizers.

perhaps time is not synchronized between the nodes to begin with, and eventually becomes synchronized.

Ciao, Duncan.