On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Flavien Charlon <flavien.char...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's set on all the tables, as I'm using the default for all the tables.
> But for that particular table there are 41 SSTables between 60MB and 85MB,
> it should only take 4 for the compaction to kick in.

What version of Cassandra are you running?

Are they all "live"? Are there pending compactions, or exceptions regarding
compactions in your logs?

> As this is probably a bug and going back in the mailing list archive, it
> seems it's already been reported:

This is a weird statement. Are you saying that you've found it in the
mailing list archives? If so, why not paste the threads so those of us who
might remember can refer to them?

>    - Will it be fixed in 2.1.3?
>
> https://engineering.eventbrite.com/what-version-of-cassandra-should-i-run/

=Rob