In last year's summit there was a presentation from Instaclustr -
https://www.instaclustr.com/meetups/presentation-by-ben-bromhead-at-cassandra-summit-2014-san-francisco/.
It could be the solution you are looking for. However I don't see the code
being checked in or JIRA being created. So for now you'd better plan the
capacity carefully.