Hello Everyone,
Thanks very much for the input.

Here is my System info.
1. I have single node cluster. (For testing)
2. I have 4GB Memory on the Server and trying to process 200B. ( 1GB is
allocated to Tomcat7, 1 GB to Cassandra and 1 GB to ActiveMQ. Also nltk
Server is running)
3. We are using 2.03 Driver (This is one I can change and try)
4. 64.4 GB HDD
5. Attached Memory and CPU information.

Regards
Neha

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 6:50 AM, Steve Robenalt <sroben...@highwire.org>
wrote:

> I agree with Rob. You shouldn't need to change the read timeout.
>
> We had similar issues with intermittent ReadTimeoutExceptions for a while
> when we ran Cassandra on underpowered nodes on AWS. We've also seen them
> when executing unconstrained queries with very large ResultSets (because it
> takes longer than the timeout to return results). If you can share more
> details about the hardware environment you are running your cluster on,
> there are many on the list who can tell you if they are underpowered or not
> (CPUs, memory, and disk/storage config are all important factors).
>
> You might also try running a newer version of the Java Driver (the later
> 2.0.x drivers should all work with Cassandra 2.0.3), and I would also
> suggest moving to a newer (2.0.x) version of Cassandra if you have the
> option to do so. We had to move to Cassandra 2.0.5 some time ago from 2.0.3
> for an issue unrelated to the read timeouts.
>
> Steve
>

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Asit KAUSHIK <asitkaushikno...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> There are some values for read timeout  in Cassandra.yaml file and the
>>> default value is 30000 ms change to a bigger value and that resolved our
>>> issue.
>>>
>> Having to increase this value is often a strong signal you are Doing It
>> Wrong. FWIW!
>>
>> =Rob

cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        3838832 kB
MemFree:          176128 kB
Buffers:          172680 kB
Cached:           829556 kB
SwapCached:         8164 kB
Active:          1327288 kB
Inactive:         806532 kB
Active(anon):     697764 kB
Inactive(anon):   458364 kB
Active(file):     629524 kB
Inactive(file):   348168 kB
Unevictable:     1396340 kB
Mlocked:         1396340 kB
SwapTotal:       4194300 kB
SwapFree:        4033800 kB
Dirty:                40 kB
Writeback:             0 kB
AnonPages:       2524080 kB
Mapped:            38052 kB
Shmem:               296 kB
Slab:              83824 kB
SReclaimable:      70124 kB
SUnreclaim:        13700 kB
KernelStack:        3008 kB
PageTables:        11532 kB
NFS_Unstable:          0 kB
Bounce:                0 kB
WritebackTmp:          0 kB
CommitLimit:     6113716 kB
Committed_AS:    4239512 kB
VmallocTotal:   34359738367 kB
VmallocUsed:        8784 kB
VmallocChunk:   34359711939 kB
HardwareCorrupted:     0 kB
AnonHugePages:         0 kB
HugePages_Total:       0
HugePages_Free:        0
HugePages_Rsvd:        0
HugePages_Surp:        0
Hugepagesize:       2048 kB
DirectMap4k:     3940352 kB
DirectMap2M:           0 kB

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 62
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50GHz
stepping        : 4
microcode       : 0x415
cpu MHz         : 2500.060
cache size      : 25600 KB
physical id     : 1
siblings        : 1
core id         : 1
cpu cores       : 1
apicid          : 35
initial apicid  : 35
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 13
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu de tsc msr pae cx8 apic sep cmov pat clflush mmx fxsr sse
sse2 ss ht syscall nx lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl pni pclmulqdq ssse3 cx16
sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes rdrand hypervisor lahf_lm ida arat
epb pln pts dtherm fsgsbase erms
bogomips        : 5000.12
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64