Here is the answer :
Put the following into a shell script & it would yield the results :
JMXTERM_CMD="get -b org.apache.cassandra.db:type=StorageService -s Load"echo
$JMXTERM_CMD |  java -jar  /home/xyz/jmxterm-1.0-alpha-4-uber.jar  -l
10.32.22.45:7199 -v silent -n

Variables are : -b    bean would change based on what you are looking to
monitor
-s     Attribute  being monitored
/home/xyz/    location where jmxterm jar file is located
-l                    IP address of C* node  & the port configured for JMX
monitoring
Thanks Robert,  your example got me going in the right direction.
Hope this helpsJan/