I used to use calliope, which was really awesome before DataStax native
integration with Spark. Now I'm quite happy with the official DataStax
spark connector, it's very straightforward to use.

I never tried to use these drivers with Java though, I'd suggest you to use
them with Scala, which is the best option to write spark jobs.

*Paulo Motta*

Chaordic | *Platform*
*www.chaordic.com.br <http://www.chaordic.com.br/>*
+55 48 3232.3200