On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Jacob Rhoden <jacob.rho...@me.com> wrote:

> I notice some of the discussion about rolling back and avoiding upgrading.
> I wonder if people can elaborate on their pain points?
>
> We are in a situation where there are some use cases we wish to implement
> that appear to be much simpler to implement using indexed sets. So it has
> me wondering about what the cons would be of jumping into 2.1.3, instead of
> having to code around the limits of 2.0.x, and then re-write the features
> once we can use 2.1.3. (Ideally we want to get these use cases into prod
> within the next 4 weeks)

2.1.1 probably has some serious issue that I'm not recalling right now.

2.1.2 is broken and should not be run in production.

2.1.3 appears to have a memory leak in some circumstances. If you are not
in those circumstances, perhaps that is not prohibitive.

As Graham suggested, I would develop against 2.1.x but not run 2.1.x in
production until at least 2.1.4.

=Rob