When I run nodetool compactionhistory , I'm only seeing the system
keyspace, and OpsCenter keyspace in the compactions. I only see one mention
of my own keyspace, but its only for the smallest table within that
keyspace (containing only about 1k rows). My two other tables, containing
1.1m and 100k rows respectively, weren't to be seen.

Any reason why that is?

I did fill up the data in those two tables within the span of about 4 hours
(I ran a script to migrate existing data from legacy rdbms dbs). Could that
have something to do with it?

I'm using SizeTieredCompactionStrategy for all tables.