From:"Amlan Roy" <amlan....@cleartrip.com>
Date:Wed, 1 Apr, 2015 at 9:27 pm
Subject:Re: Frequent timeout issues

Did not see any exception in cassandra.log and system.log. Monitored using
JConsole. Did not see anything wrong. Do I need to see any specific info? Doing
almost 1000 writes/sec.

HBase and Cassandra are running on different clusters. For cassandra I have 6
nodes with 64GB RAM(Heap is at default setting) and 32 cores.