From: Brian O'Neill [mailto:boneil...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brian O'Neill
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:16 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark SQL JDBC Server + DSE

Mohammed,

This doesn't really answer your question, but I'm working on a new REST server
that allows people to submit SQL queries over REST, which get executed via
Spark SQL.   Based on what I started here:
http://brianoneill.blogspot.com/2015/05/spark-sql-against-cassandra-example.html

I assume you need JDBC connectivity specifically?

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer
Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company
215.588.6024 Mobile * @boneill42<http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you
received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact the sender
at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and destroy any
copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use
of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.