Unfortunately, we don't have published any benchmarks yet, but we have
plans to do it as soon as possible. However, you can expect a similar
behavior as those of Elasticsearch or Solr, with some overhead due to the
need for indexing both the Cassandra's row key and the partition's token.
You can also take a look at this presentation
<http://planetcassandra.org/video-presentations/vp/cassandra-summit-europe-2014/vd/stratio-advanced-search-and-top-k-queries-in-cassandra/>
to see how cluster distribution is done.