Similarly, should we send multiple SELECT requests or a single one with a
SELECT...IN ?

     On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:27 AM, Sotirios Delimanolis
<sotodel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Will this "eventually they will all go through" behavior apply to the IN? How
is this query written to the commitlog?
Do you mean prepare a query likeDELETE FROM MastersOfTheUniverse WHERE
mastersID = ?;and execute it asynchronously 3000 times or add 3000 of these
DELETE (bound) prepared statements to a BATCH statement executed asynchronously?

     On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:51 AM, Jonathan Haddad <j...@jonhaddad.com>